Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Word Filled Wednesday

Proverbs 31:21 When it snows, she has no fear for her household; for all of them are clothed
in scarlet.

Welcome to the last Wordfilled Wednesday of the year. As I think about this photo and the verse I realize it is fitting to end the year and to start next year.
This is my sweet little house which I love. Which God Blessed us with. Christmas day we had an unexpected snow and I was able to take a photo. You can see I wasn't prepared wagon in the yard, chairs from Goodwill waiting to get stored and the footprints in the snow. If I had been thinking about It I would have gone out the back door. I would have moved the wagon the day before and the chairs. But isn't that they way we usually are? We act or speak without thinking.

I am glad to use this photo because it reminds me that I want to:
. . . Dedicate this blog to God's glory
. . . Make my home a sanctuary
. . . Stop before I act or speak

I hope your New Years is Blessed please come back and visit and leave a comment.
Post a Comment