Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thankful Thursday


Welcome to Thankful Thursday hosted by Lynn she shared an amazingly Thankful heart that reminded me of this photo.



Today my list is short. I am Thankful for God's presence. I am Thankful he directs me and guides me in his time. I am most Thankful for the peace he is giving me while I seek him.

This week my words are few as I seek His direction. Go to my post here for my prayer request and join me on my Journey toward his call.
Here is this weeks Bible Memory verse . . .
And He said to him, "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and with all your mind. This is the great and foremost commandment. The second is like it, You shall love your neighbor as yourself.".....Matthew 22:37-39 (NASB) This photo illustrated our Fathers command to me; if we are to love
Post a Comment