Pages

Monday, June 12, 2023

Aprons and Zinnias in Monday Morning

 Good Morning . . . 

It's a beautiful Summer day. 

In many places the Zinnias are blooming ready for cutting . . . 

I loved my cutting garden in my last house.  

I miss it so much.  But I have this sweet photo of my last cuttings. 

I have been collecting ideas from Pinterest for  . . . 

Aprons a very cute example I love the vintage look fabric with animals.  The contrasting color pockets and ties are cute.  


Look at this assortment all those colors! 
I think I need several.  One for each day of the week! 



1 comment:

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

I have 3 full aprons with ties that I use. I really wore one out already. I had someone sew them for me, but I may look into the style where they do not tie in the back.