Pages

Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Tea Junk Journal How To.

 

This month in my FB group we are doing a study Meeting God in the Garden.   I love this photo! 

So I am bringing a few Posey's to Tea Today. 
It is Tuesday you know and time for Tea! 

Today no real party jus a few photos that say Tea to me . . . 

Well maybe a little party for three! 


I know it's not April but you know how I love Bunnies.  I am actually sitting here looking at my Beatrix Potter books and trying to figure out where I can move them since we're heading into summer decor. 

And now back to Tea . . . 

While we share a little cup I have a little secret and a dream to share with you! 

We are praying about buying an RV and living in it full time!  
We will travel around the back roads here in Texas.  And visit every little Antique Shop and Thrift Store we can find. 

Guess what I will shop for! 


Before I go I am sharing this video about a Tea Junk Journal

https://youtu.be/h1ApBwzYOns

No comments: