Pages

Friday, January 1, 2016

Quilt An Hour #9

Winding down with #9 . . . 
Another departure.  Bear with me.
I love this . . . 
it dawned on me this morning while i was cutting strips out of some aqua and red prints i’ve been collecting, that a DIY jelly roll of your favorite fabrics would be a great gift for a friend, family member, neighbor or co-worker who also has the quilting ‘bug’ aka addiction.. i thought i’d share …:
                                                      Source
(Another link that didn't work)
It's o.k. though it's the color the lures me. 
Like this . . . 
Red And Turquoise Room Ideas | ... presents red and turquoise tabletop designs and interior design:
                                                            Source
Oh My. Oh My.  I heart this dinnerware. 
And, the colors.  

            I need to find a quilt inspiration!
Dissapearing 9 Block Pattern Tutorial for Quilting.  Love the aqua and red colors!:
                         Source
Disappearing 9 Patch?  Beautiful but.  Too much trouble. 
FREE pattern: "Easy as Pie" quilt from Amanda Jean/Crazy Mom Quilts:
                                       Source
Here's some inspiration.  Quick and Simple from Barbara Jean over at Crazy Mom which is where I usually spend my Friday Night's. 
so cheerful..:
                             Source
Too cute.  Not quite the look jumbling around in my head though.
Recover my chair seat in my kitchen???:
                                                        Source

Hmm.  Maybe I'll just keep shopping for fabric.  You can never 
have too much!  And it's only January.  I have plenty of time to make a Red and Aqua quilt!

Did you see the #8,#7,#6,#5,#4,#3,#2 and #1 post?  Click on the bold #s to follow the link.  

2 comments:

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Beautiful dishes and the color combo is gorgeous! I love all those materials for your quilt, whichever pattern you decide on it will be lovely, as all your work is.
Happy and blessed New Year too!
FABBY

Molly the Airedale said...

Red and aqua are one of our mom's favorite color combinations!