Friday, January 1, 2016

Quilt An Hour #9

Winding down with #9 . . . 
Another departure.  Bear with me.
I love this . . . 
it dawned on me this morning while i was cutting strips out of some aqua and red prints i’ve been collecting, that a DIY jelly roll of your favorite fabrics would be a great gift for a friend, family member, neighbor or co-worker who also has the quilting ‘bug’ aka addiction.. i thought i’d share …:
                                                      Source
(Another link that didn't work)
It's o.k. though it's the color the lures me. 
Like this . . . 
Red And Turquoise Room Ideas | ... presents red and turquoise tabletop designs and interior design:
                                                            Source
Oh My. Oh My.  I heart this dinnerware. 
And, the colors.  

            I need to find a quilt inspiration!
Dissapearing 9 Block Pattern Tutorial for Quilting.  Love the aqua and red colors!:
                         Source
Disappearing 9 Patch?  Beautiful but.  Too much trouble. 
FREE pattern: "Easy as Pie" quilt from Amanda Jean/Crazy Mom Quilts:
                                       Source
Here's some inspiration.  Quick and Simple from Barbara Jean over at Crazy Mom which is where I usually spend my Friday Night's. 
so cheerful..:
                             Source
Too cute.  Not quite the look jumbling around in my head though.
Recover my chair seat in my kitchen???:
                                                        Source

Hmm.  Maybe I'll just keep shopping for fabric.  You can never 
have too much!  And it's only January.  I have plenty of time to make a Red and Aqua quilt!

Did you see the #8,#7,#6,#5,#4,#3,#2 and #1 post?  Click on the bold #s to follow the link.  
Post a Comment