Pages

Monday, January 11, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday

Joining Sandra to share my week . . . 
I love Sandra's blog Diary Of A Stay At Home Mom.  I wish I'd been lucky enough to have a blog when I was raising my family.  It's a beautiful way to document our everyday life!
So this is whats happening here . . . 
The Weather Outside is...
Snow predicted! I admit I'm writing on Sunday night.  (Sorry)
Updated No Snow!
On the Breakfast Table...
The Cowboy was so sweet.  Went to the store for oil for french fries for dinner and got Chocolate Chip Waffles on sale cheap!
I'll pop on in the toaster and then off to work!
As I Look Around The House...
Saying good-bye to Christmas.  It takes me a few days to get it all down.  I think partly because I don't want to "see" it packed away.
As I Look Outside My Window...
Not much to see here but a parking lot and the building across the street.  One of the negatives of apartment life.
Right Now I'm...
Thinking someday I want a hours again. I want a garden, and a yard for Daisy.  And a spare bedroom.  And alot of storage space.
On Today's To Do List...
1. Stop at Sprouts for produce
2. Clean laundry room get all laundry put away.
3. Make laundry soap.
4. Put up more Christmas decorations.  The mantle is the last to take apart.
Happening This Week...
I hope I get offered a nanny job!
Currently Reading...
I finally got a book!  Step by Step by Candace Calvert. Come by on Tuesday for my review.
On The T.V./DVR
Admittedly I watch one t.v. show.  Hard to admit but I am a Scandal fan.  I've been watching past episodes that I've recorded.
I didn't start at the beginning so I'm catching up!
On The Menu This Week...
Monday-Chicken Lettuce Wraps, Rice, Peas
Tuesday-Spaghetti, Salad, Beer Bread (I have a mix to try)
Wednesday--Pork Lo Mein, Egg Drop Soup and Egg Rolls
Thursday--Taco's 
Friday--Can we go out?  If not I'll pull a steak out of freezer
Saturday--Whatever was on sale when I shop on Friday
Sunday--No idea.  Usually we do simple snack food.  This is our tradition.  The kids called it Smorgasbord.
What I Am Creating At The Moment...
Still working on daughters Illustrated Scripture.  I'm loving learning about Mixed Media. 
New Recipe I Tried...
I made a yellow squash casserole the other night.  Because Sprouts had this yummy looking squash and I love it! 
I wasn't to satisfied with the recipe.  
Do you have a good one?
Favorite Photo...

santa puzzle fixed
Only my favorite because we are finally done with this puzzle. 
This was the hardest puzzle I have ever worked.  Tonight I put glue on it.  We'll look for a frame.  It'll be added to our collection. 
Of Santa artwork.
Prayers, Inspiration, Devotionals

Why wish upon a star when you can pray to the one who created it? Everything will be fine we don't know what the future holds but the creator of the universe is in control in Jesus name I receive it today!

Hope your day is Fabulous Thanks for coming by
linking with Happy Homemaker

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Lucky you to be getting snow! We wish we were! We had mid-50's here yesterday - unheard of for a Connecticut January! Our paws are crossed that you get your nanny job!

Linda Kay said...

Good luck with the job. Fun to read your observations. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Hello! I'm joining in on Homemaker Monday this week, too. Your meals sound real good.
The illustrated Scripture sounds fabulous. I received an illustrated scripture calendar and it's nice to have that hanging in my workspace. Hope you have a wonderful week!