Monday, January 18, 2016

Creative Tuesday

Joining a new (to me) blog party today.  Creative Tuesday
provides a prompt to share your Creative works. 

This weeks prompt:
Love . . . 
T:
Lovin' how this turned out.  Not completely done but close!  
I did learn that my ink is not permanent.  It kind of bled a little.

This is another page of the Scripture Journal I'm making my daughter.    

She'll receive this one and a few more Love themed pages for Valentines day.  

For the last 4 years I've done a special dinner for her and our grandson.  

The Cowboy is a waiter and I'm the cook.  They come for dinner. 

The house is decorated 'over the top' Valentines.  

Here's a couple of pics from previous dinners . . . 
 
This is the mantle from year 1.

Handpring Heart:
Last year my grandson made this handprint heart.  I loved it so much I've kept it hanging!
T:
Another work of 'heart'

T:
My daughters favorite verse.  
Valentines:
Last year we went a little simple with the meal.  Ordered Pizza.
Valentines 2015 Mantle:
The mantle was simple too.  Because . . . 
 Valentines/Rascal:
. . .About January 15th I had this crazy idea to make them a quilt!

This year we'll be over the top again.  I'll be posting some ideas along the way.  

Thanks for joining me in a little memory lane post.  
Linking with Sunday Sketch Linking with Creative Tuesday
Linking with Make It Pretty Monday
Linking with Valentine Inspirations Party
Post a Comment