Pages

Friday, January 29, 2016

Friday's Hunt--Letter E

Joining Teresa' at Eden Hills for Friday Hunt and here are her topics.

Begins with "E"

This photo is waaaay back from a 2008 post.  Click here to read the post.  
In our house Elephant begins with 'E'.  My daughter collected Elephants when she was growing up.  In second grade she had over 200.  She took a few of them to school for Show and Tell and passed out peanuts. (that was waaaay back in the day when you could do that....She also took a knife to cut her pear!  Well the teacher cut the pear.  They shared it.)
The above photo shows only a few of the Elephants. 
Last year I dug all the Elephants out of storage and did this . . . 
Elephant Tree:
It was part of her Christmas present.  She's taken most of the Elephants home now.  

And now back to the hunt . . . 

Favorite Photo of the week . . . 
This was simple


Outside . . . 
Outside:
I took this photo a few days before Christmas.  I just love my
'neighborhood'.  It's so nice to look at the pretty white fence everyday when I walk Daisy.  I love being Outside.

It's beautiful 'Outside' this week in Texas I hope your having some nice days!

linking with Friday's Hunt at Eden Hills Farm



5 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Wow - that's a LOT of elephants! Your neighborhood is very pretty.

Linda Kay said...

Hi there. The white fence is delightful. I remember a farm near me when I was growing up that had a white fence all around and I was so jealous. Love the kids on the snow horse. So cute. Have a really special weekend.

EG CameraGirl said...

I LOVE that snow horse!! Elephants must be super fun to collect!

Candy C. said...

I had an Elephant for this week too! LOL!! I love, love the snow pony, what a cute idea!

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Your daughter had a fun collection of elephants! My little 10 year old grand, Paityn just redecorated her room and has a few elephants. Love the snow picture and your neighborhood is lovely!
hugs,
Jann