But, even though it was a year of many frustrations it was a year
of Blessings too.
I saw the photo below this morning and loved it and so I emailed the darling Emily Rose to ask permission to use it here.
I love the Thankful Tree what a great visual illustration! Today I do have many things that I am thankful for. Here's my list
- I am thankful that God answered a prayer that I prayed last January. It was amazing how he did it. And, there is an entire post about that prayer request coming soon.
- I am thankful that God keeps my daughter and my grandson safe and that we are apart of their lives.
- I am thankful that we were able to donate our horse to Christ's Haven in Keller, Texas and that he is the favorite lesson horse of all the kids!
- I am thankful that our daughter is now working at Christ's Haven and gets to see Pal everyday.
- I am thankful that God provided friends that helped us when we were homeless. And let us stay with them till we could make other arrangements.
- I am thankful that God used the same friends to help find my Cowboy a job in July.
- I am thankful that God used long time friends to find us not only an apartment but a job that would pay for the apartment. We get free rent!
- I am thankful that God has given us an amazing ministry. And I am thankful that I get to wake up everyday and 'go to work'!
I am thankful that God is patient with me!
There are actually many, many more things that I am thankful for but well you would get way to bored with my list I am sure and I know there are other amazing thankful posts to visit!
Oh one more thing! I am thankful you came by!
Oh one more thing . . . I am thankful for amazingly talented people like Emily Rose that are willing to share their amazing photography and their posts! Go by and visit Simply Vintage Girl and don't forget Iris at Thankful Thursday.