Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Fridays Hunt 2

Joining Teresa at Eden Farms for Friday's Hunt a party to share photo's from a theme that Teresa chooses . . . 

This weeks challenge: Start w/ B, Outside and Week's Favorite.
Here's mine 
Starts with B ...
T:
A sweet little Birthday Cake box that my DIL made me for my Birthday.  It opens up and you can put 'Bling' inside.  The Cowboy didn't 'get it'.  There wasn't any Bling inside. Maybe next year! LOL

Outside. . . 
Eagle:
It was so hard to get this shot with my phone.  We were driving home from church and I barely saw this flock of birds.  All I could see was big and black.  The Cowboy turned around and we realized they were Bald Eagles. 

Week's Favorite. . .
T:
I was beginning to take down the Christmas ornaments.  I took the ribbon off and my grandson began to play with it.  The roll slid out and it looked like a telescope!  So I had to get a shot!

Do you have a favorite photo.  Or an inside shot.  Or something 
starting with Letter C?  Join Teresa on Friday.  The link is open through Sunday.  
Eden Hills
Join each week at Eden Farm's.

Linking with
Fridays Hunt at Eden Farms, Blue Monday, Picture Perfect,Good Fences



5 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

The lights on your tree are so beautiful and so cheerful. We have dreary rain today. yuk!

Michelle said...

That is a sweet photo of your grandson. Something to treasure.

bj said...

Enjoyed this post.
The link party sounds interesting so I'll try to play next time.

SmilingSally said...

Hi Sherry,

I'm glad you caught (and shared) those shots. That's a rare bird - and - the Christmas pic is worthy of a frame.

Isn’t it fun finding blues to share?

Happy Blue Monday!

PS I still haven't heard from you as to the details. Can you email me?
smilingsal55 at yahoo.com

Kenneth Cole Schneider said...

Nice memories of Christmas with family!