Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Critters/Kids/Blue/Wordless

Have a good weekend . . . 

                                                                  Source
This is not my shot.  It was found at top 50 fan photos.  (you can click the source)
The reason I went there was for this shot! 

#1 Fan Photo of the year!  This is my Grand daughter.  My DIL 
took the shot!  She's an amazing photographer!  She has a good
subject!

This is my first time joining pink Saturday.  I have pink today!
Beverly's PINK SATURDAY
Joining my regulars too . . .
Linking with Eileen's Critters, Camera Critters, Pink Saturday,Blue Monday, Good Fences,

8 comments:

carol l mckenna said...

Such a precious shot of that sweet little girl and that beautiful horse!

Wishing you a Happy and Healthy New Year ^_^

Snap said...

Critters and kids can't be beat! Your daughter IS an excellent photographer with a very cute subject! Happy New Year!

LV said...

Welcome to pink Saturday. You will love visiting with all the participates. Loved what you shared.

ShannonW said...

Excellent photo of your granddaughter!

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

I love the shot of your granddaughter.

Lea said...

Wonderful photo of your granddaughter!
Have a wonderful week!
Lea

SmilingSally said...

Hi Sherry,

Your daughter is a good photographer, and that granddaughter is just darling!

I did respond to your email last week; did you get it?

Thanks for playing today.

Happy Blue Monday and a Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

incredible.
:)