Pages

Friday, February 5, 2016

The Call Of The . . .

Wild?  Nope.  It's the call of the sewing room.  
T:
My little workhorse sewing machine has been whispering to me.

And then the other day I was sitting down working on the Art Journal for my daughter and these teeny tiny little fabric blocks 
chimed in . . . 
blocks:
They've been sitting in this cute little box for forever. (sorry this shot is blurry) 

I wasn't even thinking about them and then . . . 
Log cabin blocks with Kaffe Fassett fabrics and fussy-cut centers. Wanda Hanson, 2009, Exuberant Color:



I saw this and my heart went pitter patter.  But I kept telling them I'm too busy to sew.  And then this morning I saw this!
log cabin heart quilt- something different:
And crazy person that I am I realized I needed a heart quilt for Valentines Day!  
So the heart pillows I was thinking about making today. Hmm. 
We'll see what happens.  

I might end up making pillows.  I don't have a pattern for this quilt. 
I'm 'winging it' but that's what I usually do. 

Stay tuned...

Oh and this beckoned me too . . . 
What a pleasure it has been to share a month of sewing goodness with you. Today we deliver another designer guest post from Tamara Kate designs. You may remember Tamara from an earlier post where s...::

Oh soo many ideas!  Hope you have a Fabulous Friday!

6 comments:

Linda Kay said...

Oh, my, so pretty. I have a neighbor who makes the most beautiful quilts and has a sewing room to die for.

Michelle said...

LOVE that apple quilt!

Molly the Airedale said...

Just beautiful! Have a fun day☺

Patti said...

I saw the log cabin heart too and thought I WANT ONE too! I'm going to sew today too. Sometimes, you just have to!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Love the heart quilt... aaand the apple one too.

FABBY

Rose said...

My problem is deciding what to work on when I feel that call. I saw this post last night and was going to comment but got detoured looking up heart quilts. LOL