Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Warm Heart Wednesday/More Than A Friend


                                      
A few years ago I wrote a few posts called More Than A Friend.
I enjoyed writing about a few blog land friends.  
Now a few years later I have many more friends.  I'm so thankful for you guys that come by every week and visit and comment. 
                  
Iwish we could get together in 'real life' and visit and eat, have a glass of wine and go shopping.  

                  Just like we girls do with our girl friends.  
                                
              But, this group of girl friends are long distance.  

I enjoy visiting you guys each week.  Sometimes your better friends than I am.  You visit me and I miss coming by your sweet little blog homes.  I really need to get more organized.    I' m working on visiting more.  It's not that I don't want to I just actually forget.  
                                                        I need a list.  And so with all that said I'm making a few changes to the blog.  I've been thinking about this for awhile.  

The thing is.  I write to reach you.  To share myself with you.  
To meet you and get to know you so we can be friends.  
                                                      So over the next few days you'll see some changes.  I hope you enjoy them.  One of the things I'll be changing is adding my friends list back to my sidebar.  I haven't decided exactly how but soon you'll be seeing your blog listed on my blog!  

I've always enjoyed the bloggers that have friends lists.  That's how I've found some great friends.  Like Daisy's friends Mitch and Molly.  I found them over at Becky's at Sweet Cottage Dreams.  I'm so glad I clicked on the link.  They've been sweet friends!   I love visiting them each week.  And love their visits and comments.  
Thank you Mitch and Molly for being great friends!

Do you have a special blog friend you want to acknowledge and share a little love?  
     
I found some darling vintage Valentines to share with you and your friends.    Grab couple and share the Love.


                        Happy Valentines Day 

Linking with Jenny for Warm Heart Wednesday
Linking at The Loft

16 comments:

Marva | SunSparkleShine said...

Valentine's is a great time to reconnect with your friends and show them some love. I'm sure they still love you even when you don't visit as much -- afterall a true friend loves at all times. :-) I'm still glad you're finding a new way to connect and keep in touch.

Unknown said...

I love my blogger friends too. I entered the blogging world late but have come to love the blogosphere and all the great people there. Happy Blogging.

Jerralea said...

Thanks for sharing at the Loft today! Building community is a major part of why we bloggers put effort into what we do. I think all of us can certainly use more friends!

Linda Kay said...

I think there are too many to mention. But thanks for the update on your blog, and will look forward to your new listing!

Denise said...

you are my precious friend, love you. how did you put the post dividers on your blog??

Denise said...

could you send me the link, love those dividers

Leah Adams said...

I love that you post at The Loft today is about friends. God blesses us with friends, and also with the ability to be a good friend. Thank you so much for linking up with the community at The Loft. God bless you!!

Michelle said...

I enjoy your blog and I know how hard it is to comment/connect with everyone everyday.

Molly the Airedale said...

You are just the sweetest and bestest ever♥ We love your blog!

Jim said...

Lofty but simple ideas here, Grantham. The old cards are so very pretty..
..

Stef said...

Blogging friends are awesome. I have been away from blogging and have come back to find that my friends are still around. It's a unique way to meet people, for sure, but bloggers are real and so are the friendships that develop here.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for stopping by and for your kind words and friendship!! I too have to try to visit my Blogging friends more often but sometimes, life just seems to get in the way!!

Hugs,
Deb

Anonymous said...

I agree that I've met some great friends through blogging. I'm afraid my friend's list is horribly outdated though. I really should update it. Glad you're taking the time to do so.

Betty said...

I've met people blogging and participating on Yahoo Groups. I try not to spend too much time online though, so I don't visit the way I did at one time. I've stayed away from Facebook because I'm afraid that would be way too time consuming.

Susan Anderson said...

I've met some really neat people through my blog, two that I've met in person, and I hope to meet more in the future!

=)

Jenny said...

Oh, what a lovely post!

I have truly made some lifelong friends through blogging.

I've been quite fortunate to have met quite a few face to face...I cherish those memories.

Your link to Warm Heart Wednesday for week 12 was really wonderful.

Thank you for warming my heart.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO