Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Warm Heart Wednesday/More Than A Friend


                                      
A few years ago I wrote a few posts called More Than A Friend.
I enjoyed writing about a few blog land friends.  
Now a few years later I have many more friends.  I'm so thankful for you guys that come by every week and visit and comment. 
                  
Iwish we could get together in 'real life' and visit and eat, have a glass of wine and go shopping.  

                  Just like we girls do with our girl friends.  
                                
              But, this group of girl friends are long distance.  

I enjoy visiting you guys each week.  Sometimes your better friends than I am.  You visit me and I miss coming by your sweet little blog homes.  I really need to get more organized.    I' m working on visiting more.  It's not that I don't want to I just actually forget.  
                                                        I need a list.  And so with all that said I'm making a few changes to the blog.  I've been thinking about this for awhile.  

The thing is.  I write to reach you.  To share myself with you.  
To meet you and get to know you so we can be friends.  
                                                      So over the next few days you'll see some changes.  I hope you enjoy them.  One of the things I'll be changing is adding my friends list back to my sidebar.  I haven't decided exactly how but soon you'll be seeing your blog listed on my blog!  

I've always enjoyed the bloggers that have friends lists.  That's how I've found some great friends.  Like Daisy's friends Mitch and Molly.  I found them over at Becky's at Sweet Cottage Dreams.  I'm so glad I clicked on the link.  They've been sweet friends!   I love visiting them each week.  And love their visits and comments.  
Thank you Mitch and Molly for being great friends!

Do you have a special blog friend you want to acknowledge and share a little love?  
     
I found some darling vintage Valentines to share with you and your friends.    Grab couple and share the Love.


                        Happy Valentines Day 

Linking with Jenny for Warm Heart Wednesday
Linking at The Loft

Post a Comment