Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Sunlit Sunday

Joining a new party today.  

           Which:

                                                Small is the gate and narrow is the road
                                                 that leads to life and only few will find it.
                                                                     Matthew 7:13-14

                   Loved this one for the top of Sunlit Sunday.  
 
Join me later today for a few more shots and a fun Mosaic to share on Mosaic Monday.  

                              I hope your day is Blessed 
Linking with Sunlit Sunday

10 comments:

eclectichomelife said...

What a fab photo, love it. Hope your day is sunlit too

Pondside said...

That's a beautiful shot and would be an appropriate illustration for so many things!

Molly the Airedale said...

We wish we could be right there and have fun with you! Happy Sunday!

Rose said...

I am wanting to get just the perfect shot between two Rows of corn...just because I have a name for it. I have seen the perfect scene and not had my camera, but never when I have camera.

Michelle said...

That is a wonderful photo!

Denise said...

nice post

Linda Kay said...

That picture is like a step back in time to my old days on the farm among the corn rows!

Anonymous said...

Great sunlit photo!

Lorrie said...

How tall the corn is next to the young boy. His red cap is a bright spot. Wonderful sunny photo.

My Little Home and Garden said...

What a lovely photo of the little one among the tall stalks, with the sun shining and shadows dancing! Lovely.