Pages

Friday, February 5, 2016

Friday's Hunt Featuring Letter "F"

Had an idea of what I was going to do for letter "F" then saw this on Facebook!  I had to share it . . . 

                                                                  Source
This story is in Grit magazine.  This Farm to Table dinner party is to raise money for the local Farmers 

Favorite Photo featuring Faithful Friends and a Faithful God.
Yesterday my grandson had surgery.  One of my daughters friends from church owns a local Farmers Market.  They brought a care package. 
updated:  My daughter work up yesterday with a cold and sore throat. She found this on her porch . . . 


Negative Space . . . 
This prompt was a little hard for me.  Here's what I came up with
T:
My mantle with nothing on it.  I've been planning a post sharing all the areas I normally decorate minus all the Christmas decorations. 
The mantle, the glass shelves, the breakfast bar etc.  This is a sneak preview.  heh

And then I found this I wanted to add.  I wrote a post yesterday for Good Fences this one would have been perfect for that post . . . 



Click here to read my Good Fences post. 

Linking this Letter "F" post with Friday's Hunt at Eden Farms





5 comments:

Latane Barton said...

I love good friends who share their bounty from the farm. Hope your grandchild is doing much better.

Linda Kay said...

I had no idea you could train a zebra to jump fences!

Denise said...

nice care package

Susan Anderson said...

Hope your grandson recovers quickly! A thoughtful care package is always welcome.

=)

Jenny said...

Thoughtfulness is always heart warming.

And what kind people your Grandson is surrounded by.

Thank you for linking to week 12.

XOXOXO