Pages

Monday, February 15, 2016

Valentines Dinner Date

We have a tradition for Valentines Day at our house. 
For the last few years The Cowboy and I have hosted a special dinner for our daughter and grandson. 

We decorate the house and cook a really nice dinner.   
        My Valentines Mantle:


 We had a wonderful time.  It's a special evening for some very special people . . . 
             Valentines Dinner:
                         I always wish I'd gotten more photos! 
In the past The Cowboy has been the waiter and I've been the chef. 
This year we teamed up in the kitchen . . . 
       Meatball Baby Birds on an Angel Hair Nest:
I cooked our grandsons meal of Baby Bird meatballs on an 
angel hair pasta nest.  A hotdog and green beans.  I wasn't sure he'd eat the meatballs.  He didn't Daisy enjoyed them this morning! 

The Cowboy cooked our daughters meal . . . 
       Pan Seared Salmon on Angel Hair:
I felt bad this one came out blurry.  She enjoyed a Salmon straight from Alaska.  The Cowboys co-worker just returned from a fishing trip.  We found crab legs on sale.  So we included a couple to make a nice presentation.  

        We enjoyed a special evening and a special dinner date!

Tomorrow I'll be sharing a few more pics of this sweet date.
And a few pics of my decorations.  
Come back for part two.

I'll be linking my post on my Dinner Date party.  I'd love you to join me and link your date posts!  Come by and join the party!

Also linking at Classical Homemaking 
linking at Roses of Inspiration Linky Party






  

6 comments:

Denise said...

very sweet

Anonymous said...

That is a very loving and sweet thing to do on Valentine's day!

Molly the Airedale said...

What a wonderful thing to do and your Valentine's decorations are just beautiful!

Latane Barton said...

That sounds like such a special treat for daughter and family. And, cooking with hubby is fun I bet.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

What a great treat for your family!! The food looks so good and so does the decorations......
We are planning a Valentine/Winter get together with our sons on the 28th. I am making their favorites of Beef Stew and Baked rigatoni.
Hugs,
Debbie

Kim said...

How lovely to spend Valentine's Day sharing a home cooked meal with your loved ones. Your decorations look a treat. Thank you so much for visiting me, because that means I discovered your lovely blog; so happy I did.