Pages

Monday, February 8, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday

                                      happyhomemakermonday
The Weather . . .
The sun is shining.  It's a little chilly but it'll warm up nicely. 
It's been a very nice beginning of the year here. 

Right Now I Am . . . 
Sitting at the computer in the living room drinking a Dr. Pepper.
Daisy is at my feet the Cowboy is laying on the couch with his kindle. 

Thinking. . . 
I'm happy I am sitting at my computer at 9:12 in the morning and not on a job.  

On My T.V. 
The Cowboy has been recording movies.  We watched the Wind in The Lion the other night.  It had been a long time since we'd seen it when we were dating.  I feel old. 

On The Menu . . . 
I'm not making a menu this week because I'm trying to clean out my freezer.  
But I know today we are having Beans and Cornbread.  Had some mixed beans in the freezer I pulled out last night.  Oh and ham. 
We got on on sale the other day.  I'll cube some up and put in the beans.  

On My To Do List . . . 
Not working this week so have a lot planned.
Cleaning freezer of left overs/ cooking the leftovers
Painting some frames for Valentines Dinner
Planning and preparing for Valentines Dinner
Work on Heart Quilt blocks
Planting onions and Kale in pots on patio
Tidying, re-arranging etch.

In The Craft Basket . . .
I started this quilt on Friday 
log cabin heart quilt- something different: s
I made two scrappy blocks then remembered I had some fabulous 
pinks.  Got them out and got to sewing.  It's going to be pink. 
Don't know how many I'll make.  We'll see.    

Looking Forward To This Week . . .
Being home.

Looking Around The House . . .
It's about as clean as it ever really gets.  I do need to vacuum
but that could be done 3 times a day!

From The Camera . . . 
T:
My dog is so hard to take pictures of.   She'll stand still for 
Chick Fila and a bowl of milk.  I had to laugh she left a little in the  milk bowl to go back and lick her plate.  Which btw there wasn't anything on the plate the chicken was in the box.  

On My Prayer List . . . 
Praying for Sandra

Bible Verse or Devotional . . . 
                                         Which:

                                               Small is the gate and narrow is the road
                                                 that leads to life and only few will find it.
                                                                     Matthew 7:13-14

Shared this one on Sunday.  I loved the verse with this photo.

Well that's my weeks plans.  What do you have planned?

                    Have a Happy Week

Linking with Sandra for Happy Homemaker Monday.  Click here to visit and/or join. 










6 comments:

Denise said...

enjoy your week sweet friend

Jean said...

That quilt looks so pretty! I tend to get cabin fever if I'm home too much but lately I've been so on-go with work and kid activities that I'm excited to be home a bit this week as well. Hope your week is wonderful!

Molly the Airedale said...

Mom says she hasn't had Dr Pepper in ages and now you've gone and made her thirsty for some☺ Love that heart quilt!

Michelle said...

Pour your Dr. Pepper over a pork roast in the crock pot. Cook on low all day. Turns out nice!

threesidesofcrazy said...

Love that quilt - FUN! Have a great productive week!

Sarah Coller said...

Sounds like a relaxing week ahead at home. Hope you get lots done!