Pages

Monday, February 1, 2016

Pink Monday or Blue

So I've been in this whole Pink mood.  I keep seeing these tea cups
and chairs.  And I just want Pink.  
I'd love to have a Pink corner.  Sadly I don't think it's an option just ask Sally.  
Let's think about it. K?
Pink Sand Beach, Bahamas. ITS A THING!! I have a pink sands air freshener in my car and people always make fun of it...It's real people.:
                                              source
Serious Sally what's so wrong with Pink?

Pink & Blue Color Contrast | Fish | Goldfish Underwater | Ocean | The Sea | Ocean Life | Water Element:
                                            Source
I want a fish bowl!

And, 
Pink:
                                                   Source
A Pink corner.  See isn't this Fabulous.  But I'm not too sure this isn't enough Pink.

Pink Floral Dresser | Hometalk:
                                                      Source
Perfect for my little Pink (clearing my throat) Blue "HeHe" corner!

Now I need a chair so I can sit and . . . 
I just found a delicious tea called roasted almond that is clear pink until you add cream.....looks just like this:
                                          Source

Drink a cup of tea.  Because I'm going to be tired from  . . . 
Image result for blueberry muffins
Making Blue Berry muffins with my Fabulous Pink stand mixer!
Ooooh!!! This is so pretty!!! Except I think I'd bake more if I had this and then I'd get even fatter than I am! :):
                                                 Source
And while I sip my tea and munch on my Fabulous muffin I'll look at the mantle and . . . 
Cute vignette on a dresser. Three mirrors or frames painted the same color and layered.:
                                                        Source
. . . plan to paint a few frames for Valentines Day.  
Which btw I have the perfect new frames I got for $1.00 each at the thrift store last week!  I love not working!
pink sparkle quote; http://folakeminuggets.blogspot.com/p/for-free-15-minutes-for-motivational.html:
                                                              He He
Linking with Blue Monday
Linking with Pink Saturday

8 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

What beautiful pinks! Love the teacup♥

Linda Kay said...

I feel pretty pinked today!

SmilingSally said...

Hi Sherry,

I enjoy pink too! In fact, I have one daughter (pink) and one son (blue). In addition, I have 5 granddaughters, 2 grandsons, and 1 great grandson! Pretty even.

However, blue is and has always been my favorite color.

Thanks for playing today.

Have a Beautiful Blue Monday!

Jeannie Marie said...

Pink is great for any day of the week, especially when paired with blue! Happy Blue Monday! (love those fishies!)

LV said...

I like pink as well, but believe this would be bit much.

Annesphamily said...

I spied some blues in your post! You should come join Beverly at http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/ for Pink Saturday. You would fit right in there too. Love the pinks!

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess yearning for pink could give someone the blues. I prefer blue.

Denise said...

really love the pinks