Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Pink Saturday

I stumbled across a couple of photo's today that I couldn't help but 
play around with. 
Here's a little pink . . . 
Pink:
Made these already adorable photo's even cuter at Pic Monkey.
I chose the heart since it was Valentines.  I chose Pink since she is wearing Pink!
PicMonkey is super simple to work with.  Even I can do it.  The size of the heart and the background color can be changed.
The have lots to choose from.  Check it out.
                               
                                 Pink:
                         Happy Valentines Day

Are you having a special Valentines Date?  I'm hosting a fun 
party it begins On Valentines Day.    
Write a post about a Special Date Night or Date Day and link 
up!

Linking with Pink Saturday at How Sweet The Sound, Camera Critters, Eileen's Critters and Good Fences , Marigold's Loft.


And before I go a little sneak peek at my Valentines Dinner Date
Decorations . . . 
       T:
         Lot's more to share in another post.  But I wanted to share a little sneak preview.
The darling heart at the top is my grandsons handprints from last Valentines Day.  He was 6 at the time.
I used powder temper paint I borrowed from school and mixed it with handlotion. It was much easier to wash.
The smaller hearts or glued to wooden skewers.  We made them when he was three.I just realized I haven't dated these items.  That's another tip be sure and date your art treasures!
It's a little hard to see but he stamped heart shapes onto the white paper and then I cut and we glued
ever so carefully to bigger red hearts.  He used a toilet paper roll that I bent to the shape of a heart.

8 comments:

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

love your pinks and love your Valentine decor!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Hugs,
Deb

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Just read your kind comment!! I will definitely drop by tomorrow as we are not leaving the house because a low of -3 degrees is predicted. We are ordering ourt from our favorite Italian Eatery!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!
Hugs,
Deb

Molly the Airedale said...

What a sweet picture of an adorable little girl and her daddy. Love the flowers in her hair!

Michelle said...

Love your Valentine decor!

Denise said...

sweet pink

TexWisGirl said...

that's very cute.

Ida said...

Very sweet Valentine's here today.

Christine said...

Sweet way to frame your photo! It's so cute!