Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Sunlit Sunday-Editing With PicMonkey

Sharing a few pics I've edited with PicMonkey. Have you tried 
Picmonkey?
                            
I added the Bokeh option to make it look like sunlit.    Its a cool 
photo editing program.  And the best part is it's free!
                                                   
I thought this was really cool.  I used the poloroid option on this shot.  

                                                      
These are a few years old but they are perfect I think for Sunlit Sunday especially after edited with PicMonkey. 

If you haven't tried PicMonkey. Check it out.  It's very used friendly.  And you can upgrade for even more options.  

Now about these pics . . . I'm super blessed to be able to be a part of our daughter and grandsons life. 
It wasn't always that way.  I smiled when I ran across these and noticed how small he looks compared to now.  

These were taken on our daughters birthday at a local lake. 
We had taken her out to lunch at the marina and then played around the beach a little.  

I'd love to be able to take them again this year and get more shots
with him grown up a little!  

Thanks for visiting.  May your week be filled with Blessings!
                                    
Linking with Sunlit Sunday , Mosaic Monday and Blue Monday  and since these this sweet
Family is so Happy and these are some of my Favorite photos I'm linking with Teresa at Eden Hills for
Friday's Hunt.  Don't they just Warm Your Heart? And Outdoor Wednesday


15 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

What beautiful shots! PicMonkey is our mom's very favorite editing program to go to.
Have a super Sunday☺

Betty said...

Very nice pictures. Yes, I use PicMonkey ever since my beloved photo software wouldn't work after Windows XP. I hope PicMonkey won't ever do something crazy like change everything that I know how to work! I don't adjust well to change in technology. :)

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

I'm learning to use Picmonkey. There are lots of fun things you can do with the free option.
Blessings from Harvest Lane Cottage
Laura

Kristiina said...

A cute collection of photos.

R. Täysin arkista

Jim said...

Hi Grantham ~~ I am glad that you use Picmonkey. Those photo massager programs are nice. I use Picasa as it is a Google program and "should" post directly to my blog. Problem is that it stopped doing that. I have used Picasa for eight or so years.
I'm also doing both Warm Hearts and Friday Hunt, each with a separate post on Jim's Little Blog.
..

Michelle said...

I use Picmonkey as well. Fun and super easy to use.

Anonymous said...

PicMonkey is a lot of fun! It certainly looks like some happy family times. Thank you so much for sharing with Friday's Hunt!

Gattina said...

I use PicMonkey very often and like it ! so many possibilities. Especially for themes requesting art photos.

Denise said...

really sweet pictures.

SmilingSally said...

Hi Sherry,

I've never heard of PicMonkey. I just shoot and post! Ah well . . .

Thanks for sharing.

Have a Happy Blue Monday!

eileeninmd said...

hello, I love to use picmonkey for editing and mosaics! So glad you are able to spend time with your grandson and family. Happy Monday, enjoy your new week!

Donna said...

Love Picmonkey!

Donna@GardensEyeView
and LivingFromHappiness

Jenny said...

I haven't tried picmonkey but it sure has great effects!

And I love your slippers!

All of your pictures warmed my heart.
Thank you for linking to week 14.

XOXOXO

Nippon said...

Your blogs are lovely!!

Giftbasketworldwide said...

Great Post!! Absolutely amazing.