Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thankful Thursday


Today I am simply Thankful I am writing a post!
No inter-net at home is doing me in.  I am trying to smile about it and continue with a positive attitude


I am also Thankful that God has a plan for this year I look forward to what is in store.



I am thankful that God has challenged me to read my Bible this year.  And that I listened!

 Is he challenging you?  Join me and let's Read the Bible through in 2012. 

Thank you Laurie  for hosting Thankful Thursday.  Click here to follow the links.

Read On . . .


3 comments:

Denise said...

Bless your thankful heart, love you.

Ms. Kathleen said...

I am very excited about the new year. God is going to do some wonderful things!

http://theemptynestexpress.com

Ika Devita Susanti said...

God is so good all the time, isn't He?