Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Mosaic Monday Art Camp 1

Welcome to Mosaic Monday . . .
I haven't joined in a while.  I am glad to be back and share some cool art . . .
These photo's were taken last Thursday.  I got to go to art camp at the juvenile detention center where my Cowboy and I are Chaplains. 
It was our first time for art camp.  It was so much fun.  I thought it would be fun to collage/mosaic and share the photo's.   You can click here to read the story on my Thankful Thursday post. 

The Art Camp program will be presented monthly throughout the spring and hopefully into the summer.  I'll be taking photo's at each camp.   This time I just went in and started snapping shots  And then a couple of hours into the day the other volunteers had begun talking to the boys and giving them a Bible.  Then they shared a special verse with each boy.  I was watching and taking photo's and it came to me that I could put the verse on the art.  By that time the day was almost over and I didn't get a chance to take any more shots.  I was in the process of taking shots of the boys holding their work.  Which unfortunately I can't share with you. I took those last shots and cropped them to only include the artwork which is what I used for the mosaic. 

I will be taking each of the individual photo's and adding the Bible verses to them.  I'll post them Wednesday for Wordfilled Wednesday.  Please come back by and see them. 

I am so looking forward to the February Art Camp.  I can't wait to share more photo's.  Click Here to read the Art Camp Story.

Thanks Mary for offering Mosaic Monday at your Little Red House!  Click here to join Mary for todays Mosaic Monday.  She is sharing some very pretty winter photo's.

Reading along the Journey . . . Read On