Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Blue Monday--Blue Linky's

Happy Blue Monday I thought it might be fun to do something different and share some of my favorite linkys that all happen to have Blue buttons.  Or at least alot of blue on them. 

 First  my favorite and the first one I found.  Wordfilled Wednesday is a day dedicated to photo's that illustrate God's word.  When I first started participating I was pretty clueless.  I didn't know how to put words on photo's.  Amy was kind enough to let me use her post each week and link up.    After a few months I figured it out and started making my own.  Mine are not near is nice as Amy's or some of the others that participate each week.  But I love it.   Go over and check out WordFilled Wednesday Amy is now linked with Internet Cafe Devotions.  Click here to visit.  Be sure and go by on Wednesdays! Click here to visit Amy's blog. 
 This one I ocassionally visit.  I usally think about it when I visit my friend Denise at Shorty Bear's Place who I visit everyday because she Blesses me!  Click here to visit Denise.  She has the button on her blog.
 One of my absolute favorites.  Amy had the amazing idea to post videos of favorite Christian songs found through the week.  Go by on a Saturday and visit.  You will be Blessed.  Click here.
 And a new one I love, love, love.   I don't think I have actually participated here yet because I haven't gotten anything finished that I have photo's for.  I'll be posting the grandsons quilt this week!  Come by on Friday to check it out and go over to Sarah's too to see lots of amazing quilts and finished projects.  Click here.  Oh and Sarah's blog name is Confessions of a Fabric Addict. That could be my name!
 Next the newest I have found and joined.  Cindy had the amazing idea to memorize scripture in ABC order.  She has spent who knows how many hours coming up with a verse for each letter of the alphabet.  I started last week and I am challenging my kids to memorize with the grandkids.  Looking forward to this helping to bring our family closer together!  Click here to join Cindy. 
And last only because that is how the photo's loaded.  One of my favorites.  Thankful Thursday is the brain child of the amazing Iris at Grace Alone.  On Thursday we post about things we are Thankful for.   She also hosts Marriage Monday on her blog which I want to join soon.  Thankful Thursday now rotates to different blogs each month. In January the hostess is Laurie.  You can click here to join this week.

And one more Blue button . . .
Of course have to include Blue Monday!
I hope you enjoyed visiting today. And maybe you found a new linky you might want to join.  If so link up and leave a comment and let the hostess know I sent you by!  Oh and don't forget to visit Sally for Blue Monday!  Click here!   

3 comments:

SmilingSally said...

This is a unique idea. Thanks for sharing. Happy Blue Monday, Sherry!

cassandrasminicorner said...

Those are cool!

Visiting for Blue Monday! Here's mine-hope you can stop by:)

http://www.loveablecassandra.com/2012/01/3d-sunglasses.html

LV said...

A very interesting and different post. I never realized how many different blue days where out there.