Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

Reading The Bible #4



I am so happy to be getting emails, messages and comments from wonderful sisters who are joining me in the Read On challenge. 

Your comments are amazing and encouraging to me.  I know this is something that many of us struggle with. 

I want to ask again for your sweet prayers.  I need encouragement.  But more than that I need guidance.  I feel the Lord leading me to really do something with this challenge.  I have already been talking about it on facebook.  And, I am talking to close friends and encouraging them. 

I really feel like this can be bigger than this little blog.  And so, I am seriously thinking about starting a blog dedicated only to Read On.  Would you guys pray with me about this. 

There are a couple of reasons I am thinking about this . . .

#1 There are days that I am not able to post.  And, I think it would actually be fun to have some of you write a post to encourage us.  I want to have an encouraging post up everyday.  And, I want us to share with each other what we are reading.  And, what we are learning.  And maybe how we are putting into action God's commands.

#2  I want to encourage more ladies to join us.  And, I want to put links to everyone's blogs.  I think with a dedicated blog it will be much easier and we can actually make it private up to 100 readers if we decide to. 


So, if you think this might be a good idea please let me know.  If you don't think so please tell me and tell me why.  I will not have my feelings hurt. 

But, I don't want this to be what I want.  I want it to be what God wants.  Please pray for me as I seek his will and his guidance.

And, to remind you I am praying for you every day.  I have a prayer that I wrote that is inside my Bible.  Everyday when I pick it up and open to where I am reading I pray for each of you and what you are reading. 

Especially for the time being since I can't always post everyday I hope you are signed up to receive my posts via email.  Be patient with me because on the days that I do get to post sometimes I'll write 2 or 3 posts. 

I am trying to get ahead and write Bible posts ahead so I can publish from my phone.  Pray about that for me too; please.

Praying you all have a wonderful weekend.  Enjoy worshiping our Lord this weekend.   If you don't have a place of worship I encourage you to seek out a fellowship of Believers.  There is nothing like it.  

          Reading On . . . . On The Journey,  

2 comments:

Denise said...

Sweet friend, this is wonderful news. Follow, as God leads. I love you.

Ika Devita Susanti said...

Those ideas sound good to me. Waiting for it. :)