Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Blue Monday Don't Fence Me In

Last Monday Sally shared a blue fence near her home.  It gave me the idea to see what I could find. 
Enjoy . . .
First I found just a simple Blue structure.  Not sure it is a fence maybe a barn wall.  I would love to have a barn this color. I could just imagine hanging a finished quilt on it for a photo shoot! 

Then I found . . .

This adorable fence.  I imagine it is a an 'old ladies' fence.  I could see this at my grandmothers.  I am speaking kindly of the 'old ladies' here.  I am one of them!    And then I found . . .

Another great example.  I wish I could virtually put all these together for my dream home.  But of course it would also include . . .
A cat because of course there is the barn and where there is a barn there are mice.  Ick and EEEK!  And by the way my cat would not be walking along the fence to stalk the birdies in our bird houses!
And then of course it would include . . .


This one was my favorite.  Which BTW gave me the name for this post. 
Of course my dream home would always have a dog!

Thanks for coming by.  And don't forget to visit Sally!

7 comments:

SmilingSally said...

You certainly improved my idea! Thanks for sharing your blues.

Happy Blue Monday, Sherry.

w0rkingAth0mE said...

i love all your blues .. especially the last photo of the dog. Here is my Blue Monday entry.

cassandrasminicorner said...

Beautiful blue fences:)

Visiting for Blue Monday! Here's my share- hope you can stop by:)

http://www.mommys4seasonsjourney.com/2012/01/mango-juice-and-strawberry-banana-smoothies.html

LV said...

You did a marvelous job on finding so many neat, blue fences. Great job.

Denise said...

I like your blues.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Beautiful blues you've found!

Beautifully captured.

Please come and see my Blue, have a great week!

Gail @ http://biblelovenotes.com said...

I love the blue fences! I have a white wood fence which I also love, but the blues you found are really fun. And thanks for the advice about lists...I always do better with lists but sometimes don't make them.
Blessings,
Gail