Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thankful End of January Thursday


Welcome to Thankful Thursday . . .
Today I am thankful it is Thursday so that means the week is almost over.  It has been a really, really busy week for us.  I'll share more and why in another post.  I have lots more things to be thankful for . . .
 I am thankful my Cowboy and I got to eat lunch out yesterday.  I had nacho's while he ate
Menudo.  Yuck.  But he really loves it.  We had gone to his favorite Mexican resturant that has a bakery.  We went there to buy chicharones (sp) for the boys on the drama team last night. 
Sorry but the spelling. In case your a gringo like me . . . they are fried pork fat.  The boys loved them it was a great treat for them.   I could share more. 

 But I have more thankfulness . . .
I am thankful that God uses other bloggers to encourage and help hold me accountable in many areas.
I am thankful to join this group and talk about why we love our husbands. 

And this one should have been #1  I am glad that God loves me and he is patient with me.
God put it on my heart to read through my Bible this year.  This week because it was such a busy week my Bible got dusty again. It was frustrating not to be able to read it.  But, I am praying that next week we will be back to normal. 

And I am thankful for Laurie who is the hostess for Januray. 

So do you have a thankful list today.  Click here to join Laura and link up.  Or just stop over and read all the other posts. 

On a Thankful Journey . . .
I would love for you to join me in reading through the Bible this year.  Or just join me in reading everyday.  Leave me a comment and let me know your Reading On.  I would love to pray for you everyday.  I would love to hear from you!

5 comments:

Denise said...

I love you bunches.

Ms. Kathleen said...

Sounds like a nice time out but pork fat?? I can see kids liking that. Time with your husband is precious. You have much to be thankful for! Have a fabulous weekend!

http://theemptynestexpress.com

Lisa Maria said...

Hi Sherry

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a nice comment. We don't have a Mexican restaurant where I live but I do like experimenting in the kitchen and I've managed to whip up a few things myself...my family loves it.

Have a lovely weekend!

Melanie said...

Hi, Sherry,
Just stopping by to say 'hi' and let you know I'm thinking about you and praying for you today.
Hope you have a great week. :)

Ika Devita Susanti said...

Hi Sherry. It's nice to see you happy. Read on!