Pages

Friday, August 8, 2008

Daisy's Doggie Bloggy Friends/Then Sings My Soul Saturday

Welcome to our Saturday posts. Every Saturday my dog Daisy shares with all our friends about new friends she has met during the week.





Today we want to introduce you to a group of very special K9 friends. They are very hard working loyal dogs. We met them last Saturday when we visited Amy over at Then Sings my Soul. We were blessed when we read about them. Please go over and visit Amy...here's how to find the post that brought tears to my eyes.
http://signsmiraclesandwonders.blogspot.com/2008/08/canine-assistants-graduation.html
You can visit Amy and see her post. Her post is about the graduation ceremony for their new assistance dog. Amy has a link so you can go visit their website and learn more about special dogs like these.

I have always been an advocate for pets as therapy. And just seeing photos like this just warm my heart.

Please go over to Amy's and find out more about assistance dogs.

This week as I thought about the song that I wanted to share I was really leaning toward sharing a song that has been speaking to me for a couple of weeks.
But for some reason last night another song came to my mind. I was Blessed when I found Then Songs My Soul and have enjoyed reading everyone's posts. And seeing new Praise songs and hearing old hymns. All these songs have Blessed me. And the song I posted last week spoke to me. I know a couple of you that commented felt the same way I did about it. As Believers we are all enjoying this opportunity to Be Still and listen to what God has to say to us through the wonderful lyrics.

God kept speaking to me the last couple of days. About why I blog and what he wants me to do with this opportunity. And even though it is about me and journey toward growing closer to him it is also an opportunity for me to share what God means to me. And also maybe lead someone who is searching to find him. And so today I share a song that has spoken to me. I hope if your asking questions about who God is. Or maybe your wondering how he could really be who he says he is. I pray that this song will speak to you and draw you near to him.


God may be speaking to you . . . If God is reaching out to you today. You can decide today to believe in him and trust him. By believing in his son Jesus Christ and by praying a simple prayer you can receive love and forgiveness from him.
God wants to hold you. He is patiently waiting. Just call his name and he will be there.

I pray your all have a Blessed Weekend.


10 comments:

Susan said...

Hi,

Thanks so much for stopping by!! I love your blog, black and white, my FAVORITE colors.

So nice to meet you♥

Addicted to Beadz said...

Great choice. I love this song.

Thanks for sharing!

Cheryl

Mocha with Linda said...

I love this song. Great choice!

Blessings,
Linda

Peggy said...

Bless you Sherry,

I'm so glad Daisy enjoyed the Canine Assistant video of Amy's, mine did too! They are aMazing!

I Love Nicole and I needed this song last summer. I was asked at my HS reunion by a guy I had dated...what if I'm wrong...and there is no God and I wasted all my Sundays. Of course I had a reply...but hardened is hard and I actually cried right there cuz I couldn't believe at the many from my HS class that were lost & perishing & I couldn't reach and here I am in another country reaching souls for Jesus. That's why it is so important to minister right where we're at!!!

This song does speak to me and tells me WE ALL NEED JESUS & it's not worth an eternity to ? what if.
May God reach the unbelievers soon
before it's too late!

LAURIE said...

Thank you for stopping by my TSMSS and if you wanted to know more about my sons love story and why he got married in just a week and half ... go back and read this post ...

http://womentakingastand.blogspot.com/2008/07/thankful-thursdaylove-abounds.html

I loved your pick for this weeks TSMSS - how awesome. Thanks for sharing with us today.

-blessings, Laurie

Gone said...

Love this song!!!

Thanks for visiting us today and signing up for the Tea Party...be sure you grab the Tea Party "button" to display on your blog. Link to our post...so others of your friends can join in, too! The more the merrier! LOL!

~Blessings,
Jan

Maisie said...

This is a new song for me. It's beautiful. Jesus is Lord of my life.

Laurie Ann said...

Wonderful choice for this week. Thanks so much for sharing.

Cristine said...

I love this song! Glad you posted it.

Blessings,

Cristine

Anonymous said...

Wow, that was a really powerful song. I once heard a quote that said "I'd rather live believing there is a heaven and a hell, then find out there really is". You're going to be someone's fool, I'd rather be a fool for Jesus than a full for Satan.

Thanks for stopping by. It was nice to meet you. I enjoyed browsing through your blog.

I welcome you back!

Blessings!
Miss Jocelyn