Thursday, August 7, 2008

Friday Show and Tell


One of my favorite days of the week is Friday because I get to be a part of Kelli's Show and Tell. I love Kelli's idea of sharing things from around your house.
This week I want to share a little kind of table that I bought at my favorite little shop called Golightly's Gallery.
I don't know how old it is and that really doesn't matter to me because I just think it is really cute.
It sits by a cozy chair and it holds my Bible on the bottom shelf. It is a place where I sit and read.



Thank you for stopping in today. Please go over and visit Kelli and see all the other wonderful Show and Tell's.

And don't forget to stop in over the weekend. Saturday I will have a guest writer and you don't want to miss it.

And Sunday I am going to be writing a very special post.

Have a great weekend.
Sherry
Post a Comment