Thursday, August 28, 2008

A dummy at blogging

Duh Ok. I have figured this out. I was typing these tags now I realize that I can click on them. I am trying to figure out the link thing. So here goes again. I tried it this morning and it didn't work. But we'll see now. I think the bold letters and the italics will work. I get that but I just can't figure out the linking thing. Here goes.
Oh before I try notice the label...
updated after first attempt...
OK...It just won't work on the link.
I am realizing that I do forget to add a space sometimes after a bold or italics word. Sorry. I am back to the tutorials again. I swear I am going to get this.
Oh BTW...the Decluttering is coming along nicely. I am doing that while cooking dinner. I will give an update on how many spoons etc. that I am donating to charity.
Back to the tutorials.
BTW thanks everyone for stopping in to see Amy today. I know she appreciated it. I read the comments and they were all so sweet.
Post a Comment