Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wordfilled Wednesday and Thankful Thursday

Welcome to Amy's Wordfilled Wednesday. Today I am out of my element using my daughters computer. So I can't link to Amy but here is here address.
http://www.the160acreweoods.com (or maybe acreawoods...sorry I cannot spell that word. )
Today I want to write an early Thankful Thursday post. You can visit Iris at eph2810.com for more Thankful Thursday posts.
Today I am thankful for the wonderful friends I have made through blogging. There are more than I can write about right now but you all know who you are.
I won't be able to be around for awhile because I don't have the inter-net anymore.
I don't know when I'll have it again. I am waiting on God.
But I wanted to say to each and everyone of you I love you.
And I have not forgotten you.
I will check in with each of you when I can get to a computer.
Thanks for the good times I will be adding all your sweet words of encouragement to a memory book.
Many Blessings and my prayers are with you even while we are apart.
As I write I am thinking of Paul and his many letters the other believers and his words of wisdom and encouragement. So until we meet again when you read Paul's writings please say a pray for me.
Love,
Shery
Post a Comment