Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Kelli's Paper Crafts and More Than a Friend Con't.


It's not too late to join More Than a Friend I have extended it to go all week this week since it is the first week. Please go to yesterday's post for all the details. I would love it if you joined.

One of my favorite places to visit is Kelli's House she is the great hostess of my favorite meme Show and Tell Friday. But on Thursday she is hosting a papercraft/card making challenge. Please go over and visit her and see her cool cards. If your a card maker link up and share your craftiness with us.
Here's what I have been working on.

First is a card for my churches card ministry. It's pretty simple just a stamped 'Thinking of You' image and some cute paper.

This is a place card for our November activity night. I will be making 25 of these.
This one I actually made a couple of years ago and liked it so much that I saved it.
The cross on the edge is made with embossing powder.

And before I go I have an announcement to make. Next week I will be posting my
papercraft here
Thanks for coming by and visiting. See you tomorrow for Show and Tell.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Wonderful job on the cards sweetie.

Kelli said...

Your cards are beautiful and I'm sure a blessing to many!
~Kelli