Pages

Friday, October 24, 2008

Favorite Things from my week


My Favorite things from my week were:

The friends that left kind words of encouragement for me.
When your down you can see God's love and grace through the kindness of others. He continues to show me his Grace.

God provided a really huge affirmation for the ministry. I was asked to invite the girl that I mentor in Houston to come and be a speaker at the Annual Conference. Evey year our state hosts a conference for all the volunteers that work in the prison facilities. This year we went for the first time. While I was there learned that the conference would be in Dallas. And I began praying that my girl would be able to be one of the speakers.

Cooler weather I love the fall. I guess it really is my favorite part of the year. Not only the weather but it leads up to the holidays and I love the holidays.

My daughter I am happy that I am in her life again. And that I get to see our grandson almost everyday.

One of my favorite blogs is Sandras Diary of a Stay at Home Mom while visiting her I found Sussane's she is the hostess of Fridays Favorites.

Here's a dream photo I thought I would share. I would love to have a porch like this.
I hope your day is Blessed with much happiness and gentle breezes.

6 comments:

Susanne said...

That porch is gorgeous! Thanks for joining in today, so nice to have you! The uplifting words of friends are a balm to the soul, aren't they?

Denise said...

Thanks for sharing sweetie.

Anonymous said...

Praise God you've been reunited with your daughter and grandson!! Sweet! The porch is wonderful...

Anonymous said...

I want that porch too! What a blessing tha tyou have been reunited with your daughter - WONDERFUL PRAISE!

Peggy said...

Blessings Sherry...This is how we do it! I love your gorgeous porch you found! And here I thought that you found Susanne through visiting me!
Great 5! I'm so glad that your daughter & your little pumpkin are such a part of your life. Praising God & rejoicing in all good things!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Hey Sherry! Great list. I loved hearing about they girl you mentored speaking now. May the Lord continue to bless your ministry!