Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

More than a Friend Week


Welcome to the second week of More Than a Friend if you missed last week please join us this week and write a post about someone that is special to you. I read some wonderful posts last week and really enjoyed meeting some really special people.

The rules are simple. Take the button.(1 point) Write a post.(1 point) And for extra points put the song up. (5 points) I thought I would make this fun. Now one more way to get extra points. Invite someone else to write a post. Leave me a comment and tell me who you invited for (5 extra points!) (Your name goes in the drawing once for each point. So this means if you do all the above your name goes in 12 times! Wow.)


This is super simple and you even have all week to do it. Mr Linky will be up on Tuesday and Wednesday. But if you come by on another day you can just go to the Tues. or Wed. post to link.

This should be a really fun week and I am looking forward to lots of More than a Friend posts. I will tally points on Tuesday night and announce the winner (only one this week) on Wednesday.

So when a special friend comes to your mind this week. Write a post and come on over and link up.


And you'll be entered to win this.



Thanks for joining! Many Blessings to all.

9 comments:

Denise said...

You are so sweet, love you.

Grammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grammy said...

OK my story is up. It is like showing a bit of your inner self to share knowledge of people you care about.

Peggy said...

Blessings Sherry, I was here...read it and left without saying a word!
Only because I wanted to add your
"You've got a Friend"...for More Than A Friend at the end...of all my surprises...hope you brought all 4 home with you from WFW!

And I think I'll be doing mine on Fridays like I told you before
...that should work for me! I have two friends in mind but I've chosen now...I'll do the other one next time. Oh, and I just thought of some more...a new one! I sent you an email.

Do you know the song I put in quotes above? Carol King...When you're...&....& you need someone to care & nothing, yeah nothing is going right. Put your hand...in mine...Soon you'll hear me knocking upon your door. You just call out my name, and you know wherever I am , I'll come running, to see you again...winter spring summer or fall..all you got to do is call..and I'l be there.. yeah..now ain't it good to know that you got a friend cuz people can be so...

I use to sing this to GOD or as if God was singing it to me!

Heather said...

thank you for the blessings of your post! I posted a link to your meme in my post.

Jerralea said...

Grammy invited me to your blog, so I left a post about my wonderful sister Cora.

God bless you and your ministry!

Peggy said...

Blessings Sherry...You see me back & forth from here often because I'm copying links to you or checking on what you said about MORE THAN A FRIEND! So I was not going to post until tomorrow but Blogger has a scheduled outage again for 8pm.(I think)

MY FRIEND POST IS UP!

How is Pumpkin? Loved your patriotic pumpkin too! Hope you are feeling more encouraged! I will visit the Friend links tomorrow
while I catch up on TT & WFW friends! Don't know how people find the time for this blogging & work!
Whew!...I think I need a BLOG BREAK!

Anonymous said...

hi! Grammy invited me to come over here :) and here's the post I have for my special friend.

http://www.godsbestgift.com/2008/10/thankful-thursday_23.html

happy blogging!

Renee said...

Thank you so much for stopping by and you're kind words. This is a wonderful meme!

Renee'
http://rmboys2.wordpress.com/