Pages

Monday, October 13, 2008

Grace


Dear regular visitors friends along my journey. I have had a ridiculously crazy, busy last few days.
God is in the midst of ministry and the challenges of my life.
And even though I know he is here and he is giving me strength to get through I am just amazed and wordless.
I have been thinking a lot about church and how important being a part of a church is. And so I posted this picture of what church looks like to me. I know that it is not a building. It is the people inside the building. It is about the spirit of God inside the hearts of his people.
It is how God uses the body of Christ within the church to share his heart and his love with us. And you may not agree but I feel like God uses this body of believers that are all joined together through this little world of blogging. Some days it is you sisters that help me and others make it through the day.
Tonight I am not sad. Tonight I am just wordless. I know your thinking how can she say she is wordless when she has already typed who knows how many words. But there are so many things going on in my mind right now that I can't focus on what I want to share.
I intended to join Peggy's Mission Monday. I intended to pass on the award that I received the other day. But my mind is going in so many different directions right now that I can't seem to pull my thoughts together.
I don't intend to take a break as sometimes it seems we all do. But tonight I need to just Be Still and rest in God's arms.
I pray that everyone had a great Simple Day and that Peggy's Mission Monday went great today. If you haven't visited her please go by.
Many Blessings to you all
Sherry

4 comments:

Marsha said...

I totally understand! And on top of it all, it's almost 1 a.m. and I can't sleep yet I'm so tired! I just can't seem to shut my mind down some nights. I'm praying for you!

Denise said...

Rest in His precious arms my friend, love you.

Carla said...

On this wonderful blog http://sarahlcc.blogspot.com/
this wonderful plaque was shared. It says
God does not call the qualified
He qualifies the called
I can do all things through Christ
Phil 4:13
(blogging is extra-LIFE is first!)
Enjoy your rest, and we will see you when you return! Blessing to you and yours!

Peggy said...

Dear sweet overstretched in every direction friend Sherry & Daisy,
I miss you but trust me taking a break, resting...giving yourself permission to be still even wordless
and know I understand, I care, and
you are more important than a post!
That sweet baby is also! Your intentions are honored and noted!
There are more Mondays yet to come and many days to pass on awards. I do not believe there are deadlines in blog land.

I'm sorry you did not get to do your Simple Woman's Daybook Monday with the other Peggy H.WOW does she have alot of participants! I received this beautiful heart from Jill's Forever n Ever n Always!

You are so right about GRACE, CHURCH & BODY of CHRIST...may He supply you with His Strength & grace to meet every challenge.
Happy FRIENDSHIP day MORE THAN YOU'LL EVER KNOW! Praying for all!