Pages

Monday, June 23, 2014

Blue Antiqueing--Blue Monday

Well Saturday I took a break and went shopping.  I was on a quest
for lighting for my sewing space. Click here to see the  post. 
Alas no lighting but I did find some Blues for Sally...
 Love the Blue mantle...see the little blue table on the edge? The black chair isn't to shabby either.  This shot was takin' at a local Antique mall. . .
 Look at the great chairs.  Who'd a thunk to paint Blue.  Not me but they are great!  This is my favorite local shop.
And next a new shop . . .
 New shop we stumbled on.  These looked so delicate.  I love them.  But, not the price tag!
A great vignette for Sally! All in all a great Blue trip.
Linking with Sally for Blue Monday.  Click Here.

                                                               Happy Trails
                                        
 

                                     Sherry

3 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

you found some great blues! i do like that neat mantle!

SmilingSally said...

Hi Sherry,

I love the blues you found. I think that this is the first blue mantle for us! Thanks for playing today.

Happy Blue Monday!

Little Wandering Wren said...

Isn't shabby just the best word?! May your special just right lamp be just around the corner! Those antique shop photos are full of great finds and perfect Blue Monday blues.
Wren x