Pages

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Snail Mail/Community

Community it seems to be a buzz word.

What is Community to you? 

Maybe a Flash mob of bloggers . . .

Who spend Fridays writing for 5 minutes at Lisa Jo's prompt.

How about turning this flashmob of typing friends into a Community of ladies taking pen in hand a doing it a little different.


How about snail mail . . .



Just a few words.  A letter or a card can makes someone's day. . .

Wanna join?  Click here to visit Kaitlynn for all the details and
join the Community.
                                         Happy Trails

                                                    Source
                                                                          
                                                Sherry

2 comments:

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

O MY!!
I would love to commit but I have no time now as it is.....

My hubby will be happy as it will keep the Post Office in business!! At least until he retires in 2-3 years!!

THANKS, THANKS, THANKS so very much for all your visits and sweet words!!

I worked 8 days with only 1 night off in that span and it did me in.....

I am trying to catch up....

Hugs,
Deb

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

I love getting snail mail but sadly hardly anyone I know writes letters any longer. I will have to check out the links you provided. Thanks!