Pages

Saturday, June 21, 2014

On a Quest Today

Today I'm taking the day from my normal routine of laundry and house work..
I am on a quest because I need to get my sewing room finished to show you all here. . .

Today I am shopping for lighting . . .

 Off on a voyage to find the perfect piece .   My first stop. . .


 It would be a long voyage.  Isn't this a cool sign.  The shop is in Paris.  Maybe I should stay a little closer to home for this quest.
 Pennsylvania maybe?  I wonder what I could find here.  But nope
not a day trip . . .
 Maybe Charleston.  I would be happy to just photograph. I probably couldn't afford anything anyway.  But still too far. 
 Now this is more like it.  Salado, Texas.  My kind of place.  And it's just a few hours away.   I have to remind myself . . .
                                       Happy Trails
                                                       

       My regular Saturday feature this beauty is for sale. And he's in Texas. I just might have to check him out. I love a Buckskin. Click here.
                                                                             
Sherry

3 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

he is a pretty buckskin.

Denise said...

Looks like fun shopping.

bj said...

ummm, what cool looking places to shop....and the horse is really pretty