Pages

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Trash to Treasure

The Tuesday post I forget...it's so good to forget!
There are a few reasons I love living in an apartment. 

One being I love a good dumpster dig!  I usually don't even need to dig.  Most of the time treasures are found just sitting outside the dumpster. 

Lookie what I found Saturday morning!

 
I can't wait to set a table like this...
 

A great display of coordinating patterns. . .

Just  part of the treasure
A complete set of 12
Noritake Raindance


It complements perfectly with the Boulder Ridge pattern I already have!

I love the creamers I use them for gravy.  Or salsa and queso.  Now I can serve both at the same time in complementing pitchers.
The mugs are big.  They are great for a cup of soup.  I used them Sunday when I served bean soup.  A new recipe I tried from a cookbook from the library.  Click Here to read the review.

I have to say that's a true Trash to Treasure
Linking my Trash to Treasure with Kammy's linky.  Click Here to visit and join the party. 
Linking with Linda for Show and Share Nifty Thrifty Tues....I'd says this was Thrifty.  Click Here
to join her linky.




3 comments:

Denise said...

Wow, nice finds.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Definitely an outstanding treasure!! Beautiful!!
Hugs,
Deb

Jeanette said...

What a treasure! Free is the best!