Pages

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

The Prompts: Unplugged,Unapproachable,Unleashed,Unassuming,
and Unaware.
                                                                      Unplugged

                                                       

                                           Unapproachable
                                                   Not

                                                  
Unleashed

                                    un·as·sum·ing

adjective \ˌən-ə-ˈsü-miŋ\
: not having or showing a desire to be noticed, praised, etc.
 
 
                Unaware                  
Joining Ashley for Scavenger Hunt Sunday
Click Here to Visit/Join
 
Happy Trails
 
Sherry
 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! I may join on occasion after Kati's June Photo Challenge is over. Nice photos!

Unknown said...

I really like your unapproachable photo!

Unknown said...

I like your take for the prompts, especially unapproachable. FYI-the url for your post only took me to yahoo. The link afterward wasn't clickable. I had to copy and paste it to my browser to get to your post.