Pages

Monday, June 30, 2014

Blue Monday-Patriotic Tableschape

Happy 4th of July week.  Today I am sharing my tablescape
all ready for the 4th. 
And since it's Blue why not join Sally for a Smile . . .

I started with my flag placemats . . .
I played with my candles for awhile until I had just the right
arrangement . . .
Nice but no Blue . . .
That's better . . .
And my Blue plates ready to be filled with yummy treats!

                                           Happy July 4th
Click here to join Sally.
Linking for The Art of Homemaking.  Click here to link or join.
Linking with Inspire Me Tuesday.  Click here to link or join.
Linking with Craft Brooklyn Army Wife for Wake Up Wednesday.   Click Here.
Linking with Patti at Ivy and Elephants.  Click Here
Linking with Mindie for Anything Goes.  Click Here
Linking with Mommy on Demand for Weekend Retreat Linky. Click Here.
Linking to Much ado Monday.  Click Here.
Linking with DIY Projects with Junkin' Joe  Click Here.
                                                
Sherry

12 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

a very good table decking out. :)

bj said...

Lookin' really great..
Happiest 4th...

Sue McPeak said...

Just the right BLUE's for a Patriotic Feast! So much fun to 'Tablescape' for the 4th...love what you have done. Happy Blue Monday and 4th of July!
Sue at CollectInTexas Gal

SmilingSally said...

Hi Sherry,

No, I don't shoot fireworks, but I do watch while others shoot them.

I love those cobalt blue candlesticks. Thanks for making Blue Monday special.

Happy Blue Monday!

Stephanie said...

Absolutely beautiful! And the picture of the sky is incredibly gorgeous!

Have a lovely week :)

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Your place mats are perfect for the 4th of July! Have a happy and safe holiday!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

LOVE those sweet placemats!!

Cute tablescape!!

I have to work the night of the 4th so we will be having our little celebration int he evening.....

Hugs,
Deb

Deanies Stash said...

Very nice tables cape and that sky photo is fabulous!

Have a happy 4th of July.

Dianne

JES said...

How fun! Thank you for sharing on the Art of Home-Making Mondays! I would love for you to join us again next week :)

Alica said...

Looks like you're all ready for a party! :) How nice that the sky cooperated with the red, white and blue theme! Thanks for visiting my blog today!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Love your red, white and blue candle vignette...and love that photo of that glorious sky!

Pat@Life At Lydias House said...

What a cute tablescape for the 4th of July!! Hope that you had a great holiday!Thanks for dropping by and introducing your self!