Pages

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Sweet Saturday The Best Weekend--Keller Farmers Market

I enjoy my Saturdays.  I spend them with my pal my dog Daisy . . .

We like to hang around on the couch.  But we also like to "Go".
On Saturdays in the summer we can walk to the Local Farmers
Market . . .

It's a very nice set up.  The city provides tents.  They are so colorful.  My Cowboy and I are wanting to move again.  This is the view we would have.  Awesome. 
And we would walk across the street for these . . .





The biggest down side to apartment living is not having a Vegetable garden.  I so miss my garden but having fresh ready to cook veggies across the street isn't too bad!

Daisy and I love our vegetables.  Cowboy not so much.  He thinks the only real vegetable is a potato!  

Our Saturdays are sweet when we get to go to the Farmers Market!
Farmers Markets are a great place to find crafts too and aprons, fresh flowers, and candles too!
Is there a Farmers Market close to you?  Check it out for great fresh vegetables and other cool stuff for your next party!

Linking with Little Miss Celebration for Best of the Weekend.  Click Here to visit/join.
Linking with Crafts Mode for What to do Weekends.  Click Here to visit/join.
Linking with Rooted in Thyme for Simple and Sweet Friday.  Click Here to visit/join.
Linking with ABC Wednesday for Letter V.  Click Here to visit/join.

I forgot to mention the menu tonight fresh farm grown
summer squash with onions, pork chops, and a big 'ole pot of pinto beans and Pioneer Woman cornbread.  Of course  I found the best bean recipe in this cook book. . .




I borrowed my copy from the local library.  But it is on my Christmas list.  Santa please!  Click Here to read my review!

Here's hoping you have
                                           Happy Trails
                                       
  I end each post with a photo of a horse. Just because they make my trails Happy!  Each Saturday the photo'd horse is for sale.  Because a new horse always makes me happy.  Here's the link to check out this beautiful girl.  Click Here.                                                 
                                                   
Sherry

8 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

i love your pup. and happy fresh veggies to you!

Cindy DIY beautify said...

Love all the bright colors of those veggies! I'm trying to "up" my veggie intake. Popping over from Best of the Weekend :)

Denise said...

Yummy, can I come eat with you?? I love you.

Roger Owen Green said...

I LOVE Farmers Markets!

Unknown said...

I love farmers markets -- we don't go as often as I would like, but that veggie photo looks great! :)

Samantha @ Five Heart Home said...

What a gorgeous looking Farmers Market...such a fun way to spend a Saturday! :)

Unknown said...

That farmer's market looks amazing, and what better way to spend a Saturday! I love the sound of what you prepared with your finds -- sounded like a wonderful meal!

Stan and Jody Gabara said...

Love your Farmer's Market. Lots of wonderful goodies! Thanks so much for sharing!
Hugs,
Jody