Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Alphabet Thursday--Letter D

Since I began teaching Preschool I have become intrigued with the Alphabet.  I see my ABC's everywhere . . .










I love Vintage . . .
 
I would love to have some printed
And then of course couldn't do a "D" post
without . . .  
 

The only t.v. show that the Cowboy and I watch.   Always good for a laugh.

And of course since I teach preschool I had to add a couple of
crafts . . .
Of course "D" is for Dog .    And . . .
 
Yummy!
                Opp's I mean Do nut!                 
Linking with Jenny for Alphabet Thursday.  Click Here.
 
Happy Trails

Sherry

17 comments:

Denise said...

Very cute post.

fredamans said...

Those are some cool finds for D!

Poppy said...

Your Ds are delightful, dramatic and delicious!

Poppy

Little Wandering Wren said...

You have been busy with all your clever D photos - love the dog one ^..^
Wren x

Anonymous said...

Love those D photographs. How incredible!

TexWisGirl said...

some great finds for 'd'!

SarahBeth said...

What a lot of great D's!! That fallen limb is amazing -- it should be in some dark and scary movie....
That first rusty fence one could be in the same movie LOL!

Cristina Pop said...

Such a fun post! And great pics :)

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Sherry,
LOVE those D's especially since it is the first letter of my name!!

Thanks so much for your visit!! I could barely contain myself when they said i could take those urns!!! Joe just looked at me and said, "I'll put them in the back of the car!!"
He does like where I put them!!

Hugs,
Deb

Rocky Mountain Woman said...

love the tree "D"....

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

dog on horse back. That's really great.

carol l mckenna said...

Very creative photography for D ~ beautiful ~ Happy Weekend ~ xoxo

artmusedog and carol (A Creative Harbor)

Annesphamily said...

A very lighthearted post. Lots of great choices and a delight to read. Enjoy the weekend!

Splendid Little Stars said...

These are great! Ds everywhere!
Dramatic and Delightful!

Jenny said...

That delicious finds for the delightful letter D.

I love the textural diversity of the top ones!

Thanks for linking.

A+

Jenny said...

That delicious finds for the delightful letter D.

I love the textural diversity of the top ones!

Thanks for linking.

A+

Jenny said...

test