Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Blue Monday in a Dress

I was thinking of wearing a Blue dress today . . .
A little too cold for the beach .  But maybe a little . . .


floral number.  I could go picking wild flowers in a field.  Nope too cold it's still winter no fields of flowers around here.

Denim a little more me.  And the sun is shining now and there is a beautiful Blue sky.  

I think I should sit a while and think about this. . . Hmmm....I have a better idea.


It was the boots.  Got me thinking.  Forget the dress....grab the jeans and a Cowboy mine and ride off into the nice Blue sunset. 

And all I have left to say is Sigh....

Linking with Sally for Blue Monday.  Click Here.

4 comments:

Denise said...

Awesome blues, love you.

SmilingSally said...

I love that blue sunset. Happy Blue Monday, Denise.

Pride In Photos Beauty said...

Some great blue dresses...but when you showed the cowboy boots with the blue jeans...that got me excited.My daughter just moved to Texas...so a pair of cowboy boots are next on the list.
Laurie

Chubskulit Rose said...

Beautiful captures!

Can you believe that? It's Friday now and I am just getting around with Blue Monday entries. Kids are sick and all.. sigh.

If you get a chance, here's my BLUE