Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thankfully Thriving

Hello Sunshine . . .
Today I opened my eyes and this is the first thing I saw


I smiled. I thanked God for the sunshine.  And I remembered it is Thursday!  And I began to make a mental list of what I am thankful for today.  Do you have a list?

Today I am thankful for

I love waking up to Sunshine

Especially in the middle of winter? 

In the morning when I take Daisy out I look for the sunniest spot.  It is always warmer in the sun.  While she does her doggie thing sniffing around and getting distracted watching squirrels run through the trees I enjoy being in the sun. 

 
The beautiful bright sunshine reminds me spring is not too far away.  Even if there is a sprinkling of snow on the ground.  I love days when I can go out without a coat. 

On Monday the little stream on the edge of our property had a thin layer of ice.  I wished I had the camera it was so pretty to look at. 

Yesterday as we walked through the field I saw a lone dandelion flower peerking out of the grass. 

Another reminder of Spring around the corner. 

I love sunshine.  (except maybe in August and September) And I am Thankful. 

And I am Thankful for you. 



My friends that stop in and leave sweet words.  My friends that email me and encourage me like I want to encourage you. 

I hope that I am Little Miss Sunshine to you.  


Do you need a little Sunshine today?  Just to let you know . . .
you are sunshine to me.
Did you happen to see my post How to Say I Love You?  I thought maybe you needed a little more encouragement today.  Before you visit the linkies below why not stay here a little longer and read my post here.

Enjoying the Journey . . .

Sherry

Linking with Laurie

for Thankful Thursday.  Click Here

Linking with Anne
Domesblissity
For Thriving on Thursday.  Click Here

Linking with Julia for


Thankful Thursday.  Click Here


Joining Sarah for

Featured At The Fontenot Four
Thankful Thursday.  Click Here


5 comments:

Bethe77 said...

Your post made me smile I dont think there was one thankful that I didnt enjoy. Love smiles
Blessings

Kathleen said...

I'm so like you - love sunshine on a winter's day and this mornings sunrise was gorgeous... Thank you for sharing. Have a blessed day :)

Gina Gao said...

This post made me realize that I have more in common with other people than I thought (winter sunshine for example).

www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

Denise said...

Thanks for always making me smile, love you.

OneMommy said...

The sunshine is always a welcome site, especially on these cold winter days!
Hope you stop in and link up with us again this week! http://theresjustonemommy.com