Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

Lace,Bling,Fuzzy, Fabric and Wood

Joining a new linky today.  I was glad to find Scavenger Hunt Sunday and they leave the linky open til Tuesday.  So I am making it in just under the wire. 

I especially loved the topics this week.  Each week the challenge is to take 5 pictures based on the topics . . .

#1 Lace



Cowboy and I are planning a Valentines meal for our daughter and grandson.  These lacey napkins will be perfect.


#2. Bling . . .


I really have a hard time putting Christmas away.  At least I did until I decided to save all the snowmen till January for a little Bling during these cold days. 

#3.  Fuzzy 

The kitty wasn't tired. LOL.  He has Fuzzy ears and whiskers!

#4. Fabric


Fabric a Work In Progress this is the next top that I'll be quilting.  I can't wait to get started on it.

#5.  Wood #1


Sun shining through the window on the wood floor. 

This little challenge was super simple for me.  I am glad I got to join. 
Next weeks challenge is harder. 

  1. Hidden
  2. Plain
  3. Left
  4. Fast
  5. Peace
I am glad we have a week to work on it. 

Thanks for visiting and Joining The Journey,

Sherry

Linking with Ashley for Scavenger Hunt Sunday.  Click Here.




9 comments:

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Great interpretations and photos. Your son looks EXACTLY like our grandson Ben - it shocked me when I saw the photo. Cute boy. LOL

Lea said...

Love the Lace napkins!
Cute kid and cat, too!
Have a wonderful week!
Lea
Lea's Menagerie

DrillerAA09 said...

Thanks for stopping by Driller's Place. I'm glad you enjoyed the photos. I love the fabric entry here. Be sure to post it again when it's finished. Have a blessed week.

Kmcblackburn said...

I really like the sun reflecting on the wood floors and the patterns it created.

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

Love the fuzzy, two cuties!!!
Happy Tuesday.
Blessings,
Cindy

Denise said...

Nice challenge.

Carrie P. said...

what a fun challenge. the next challenge does sound very interesting.

Stephanie said...

Nice job with your prompts this week. My snowmen are still out too --- after all there's still plenty of snow around.

Unknown said...

Welcome to SHS & great start to your hunt!
Thanks for stopping by my blog too!