Monday, January 21, 2013

How To Say I Love You part 2

As Valentines Day approaches I want to share with you some great tips and tutorials and ideas I have found. 

If your like me maybe your a little 'stale' in showing your husband how much you love him.  Maybe it's because your brain is on baby, or toddler mode most of the time. 
I still remember those days even though they were long ago.  When you talk to people in baby talk. 
Or how about your at a meal and you catch yourself trying to cut up his food? 
We'ver all been there!  Over the next few days I hope you'll join me and visit regularly for new tips and ideas.

Today I want to take you to Katherines for her . . .

12 Months of Pre-Planned Date Nights I loved this idea.  And she was so sweet to include links and tutorials on how to do your own
Pre-planned Date Night. 

Katherine at Irish Blessings. Click Here .

March - "Get Lucky Date" the Irish themed date. Irish Coffees, The Quiet Man movie, and a walk down our Ireland trip memory lane. I got the cute "Get Lucky" printable here.

After your wonderful date night maybe you'll get a chance to cook a great breakfast for your man. 

Martha Stewart has a great little breakfast idea . . .

Click above to visit and get the recipes. 

And since we're thinking 'Date Night'  I want to invite you to join me  and write a post about your special date . . .

Friday Date Night

Join me for the Third year of Friday/Whenever Date Night.   Post your Date Night stories! Click here to visit the 2012 Date Night challenge. 

Remember your Date doesn't have to be on a Friday.  And it doesn't even have to be at night.  Feel free to post about your romantic morning after breakfast.  Or a fun lunch you had with just you and your man. 

The idea is to share ideas! 

May your Journey be filled with Smiles . . .


Linking with Katherine for . . .

Click Here

Linking with  Kathy at Titus 2 Tuesdays


Because My Journey Back is all about Encouraging! 

Linking with Darlene

Click Here

Post a Comment