Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

How To Say I Love You part 2




As Valentines Day approaches I want to share with you some great tips and tutorials and ideas I have found. 



If your like me maybe your a little 'stale' in showing your husband how much you love him.  Maybe it's because your brain is on baby, or toddler mode most of the time. 
I still remember those days even though they were long ago.  When you talk to people in baby talk. 
Or how about your at a meal and you catch yourself trying to cut up his food? 
We'ver all been there!  Over the next few days I hope you'll join me and visit regularly for new tips and ideas.

Today I want to take you to Katherines for her . . .

12 Months of Pre-Planned Date Nights I loved this idea.  And she was so sweet to include links and tutorials on how to do your own
Pre-planned Date Night. 

Katherine at Irish Blessings. Click Here .





March - "Get Lucky Date" the Irish themed date. Irish Coffees, The Quiet Man movie, and a walk down our Ireland trip memory lane. I got the cute "Get Lucky" printable here.

After your wonderful date night maybe you'll get a chance to cook a great breakfast for your man. 

Martha Stewart has a great little breakfast idea . . .



                        Source
Click above to visit and get the recipes. 

And since we're thinking 'Date Night'  I want to invite you to join me  and write a post about your special date . . .

Friday Date Night

Join me for the Third year of Friday/Whenever Date Night.   Post your Date Night stories! Click here to visit the 2012 Date Night challenge. 

Remember your Date doesn't have to be on a Friday.  And it doesn't even have to be at night.  Feel free to post about your romantic morning after breakfast.  Or a fun lunch you had with just you and your man. 

The idea is to share ideas! 

May your Journey be filled with Smiles . . .

Sherry

Linking with Katherine for . . .


Click Here

Linking with  Kathy at Titus 2 Tuesdays

Photobucket

Because My Journey Back is all about Encouraging! 

Linking with Darlene

Click Here










5 comments:

Irish Italian Blessings said...

Love this! Thanks for including me :)

Mary Reed said...

I love these ideas! I seem to get 'creative' in spurts. I'll think of some new and different way to bless my husband, have great fun with it, and then I'll go for months before planning something again. I love the 12 months of pre-planned dates!
Thanks for coming by Mary @ Woman to Woman this evening!
Blessings to you ~ Mary

Charli said...

So glad you commented. Love your blog! And you are more than welcome to repost and link back to me. I would be honored. Thank you.
Charli

Cindy Swanson said...

Great ideas...and I love those heart-shaped pancakes! A good reminder not to let the spark go out of marriage.

Cindy at Notes in the Key of Life

Katherines Corner said...

Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things hop xo