Thursday, January 31, 2013

5 Minute Friday-Afraid

Oh no what a word to write about.  Afraid....typing for 5 minutes no thinking, no editing.  Just writing what's on my mind.  That is scary....it makes me Afraid . . .

Go. . .
Father God you know what makes me Afraid.  You know the struggles I have with where I am going.  No they aren't struggles they are fears.  Fears that I am doing the right thing.  I am Afraid I am missing your will. Your calling for me.  For now.  For this time.
I am Afraid that I will move forward and realize that I made a mistake.  That I was leading.  That I wasn't following where you wanted this Journey to go.  Afraid that in taking the wrong direction that I'll miss a Blessing.  But more importantly miss the opportunity to Be a blessing.  I am Afraid.  But I trust.  I move forward.  I make change.  Even though I am Afraid.  I trust and I pray that you'll take it all. . . whatever it is and use it for your glory. 

Joining Lisa Joe for 5 Minute Friday . . .
 Click Here to visit 5 Minute Friday


Facing the Fear on a Faith . . .
Journey

Post a Comment