Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Wake up and Smile!

Wake up and Smile. Grab a cup of whatever and enjoy the morning (whats left of it! LOL.)

 I do hope you got to sleep in as loooooong as you wanted on this beautiful day.

There isn't much sleeping in around here on Saturday because The Cowboy has to be at work at 9:00. But that is ok because we 'sleep in' everyday. So Saturday has become my day of cleaning and laundry and sewing in between.

 
I do hope the Sun is shining where you are.  I have been realizing it is getting closer and closer to Spring.



Is the day pretty enough where you are for a little of this?  I hope you get some time to relax this weekend. 

But don't relax too much!  I have a job for you . . .


I am on a quest!  It seems that it has been really, really hard lately to find any blog posts about your pets? 

Daisy is disappointed she hasn't been able to give an award lately.




She is even willing to do a  little kitty award.  So get that camera out and snap a few pics!




I know your doggies and kitties do some amazing tricks that just need to be documented on your blog!  

We would love to see them.  Leave us a comment and invite us over! 

Have a wonderful day filled with Smiles . . .

My Journey is Blessed,

Sherry


3 comments:

Denise said...

Smiling when I think of you, love you my friend.

HeARTworks said...

I don't have a pet but my sister live next to each other and have a common garden. Her pet cat Truffles comes inside my house sometimes. Peggy always has stories about her cat. I will tell her to post about Truffles sometimes! Patsy

Annesphamily said...

Sherry this is very sweet! Thanks for sharing with us!