Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

5 Minute Friday Again

Again and Again and Again joining 5 Minute Friday
and writing about Again . . .

1. Write for 5 minutes flat – no editing, no over thinking, no backtracking.
2. Link back here and invite others to join in.
3. And then absolutely, no ifs, ands or buts about it, you need to visit the person who linked up before you & encourage them in their comments. Seriously. That is, like, the rule. And the fun. And the heart of this community..


Go...Again and Again and Again I struggle with where I am going.  I struggle with where to go Again where God is leading but not sure where that is.  Is there a path that he is opening?  Again I seek Him.  And Again I wait.  I have been struggling on this path for months.  The path of  becoming a working woman.  It is a new journey for me.  In the fall as I pondered and talked and talked to Him about it.  I asked Him Again and Again.  Do I have to?  Can't I just do this or that?  And Again and Again the answer seems go out.   But Again and Again I ask where?  I try and try.  I have interviews and interviews over and over Again.  And Again I am waiting.  I am sitting writing and wondering Again and Again which path should I take?  And now I am realizing that He is changing my heart.  I am not struggling with the whole idea of going out and working.  I am looking forward to it.  There are so many reasons why and Again without me even realizing it He is directing my path.  He has changed my heart.  I just have to wait for Him to show me the path Again.  Stop

Linking with Lisa Jo Again.  Click Here.   

I love your visits each one makes me  Smile. . .
I would love it if you joined me for Date Night. Join me and write a post about a Dream Date with your husband.  Click here. Join me on Wednesday for the Linky. 

Thanks for Joining the Journey today . . .
Sherry




4 comments:

Denise said...

I love you, enjoy your weekend.

reikigirl said...

Wonderful. I am in a same situation, and found this encouragin. Rosanne

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

Life can sure be challenging, but HE is faithful and will bless you as you keep your eyes on Him!
:)

Pamela said...

He does that, doesn't He? He changes our heart, directs our paths and sometimes we don't even realize it until it's done.