Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Test Playing With Tablet

I've been playing some today.  Proofed a review for tomorrow and published.
Typed the above sentence normally instead of with 2 fingers!

I figured out how to have more than one tab/window open.

Now I wonder if I can cut and paste a photo.

I found the instruction manual then lost it.  Looks like I'll have to look again.
I figured out how to take pics and found the gallery.  Just need to take a pic and see if I can get it into a post.

Let's try.
well some succes.  I took a couple of pics but couldn't find the gallery.  But a drop down showed up and said camera, came corder and some other stuff.  I clicked on camera and it went to the camera so I took this pick.

I got this book in the mail today.  I'll be reviewing for the Beck Valley Tour.


Learning wow the top one was on my blog the other in my Google album.

Very cool maybe I am going to like this!

No comments: